The West Nashville Dream Team is a team of individuals dedicated to changing the lives of our neighbors through monthly giving. Your donation = tangible needs being met.
We invite you to be a member of the Dream Team today! You can choose a level of giving that works for you.
Various Levels of Giving:
- $35/month (Bronze Level):
◦ The cost of a week’s worth of Starbucks = helping provide meals for children and families for a week.
- $75/month (Silver Level):
◦ A new pair of running shoes OR covering ACT test fees and college application fees for a teen.
- $149/month (Gold Level):
◦ A week’s worth of groceries for a family of four can feed 15 moms and 45 kids at our Dream Center Moms group and community afternoons for a month.
- $199/month (Platinum Level):
◦ A pair of tickets to a concert at the Ryman = reliable transportation for families to attend programs and events at our center as well as off-site opportunities.
No matter what level you choose, your monthly donation helps us inspire dreams and renew hope! Members of the Dream Team at ANY level will receive the following:
- A West Nashville Dream Center t-shirt
- First glance at fundraisers and special events
- Discount codes for all West Nashville Dream Center events
- Recognition on our website as a member of the Dream Team
To become a member of the Dream Team, click HERE!
THANK YOU CURRENT DREAM TEAM MEMBERS
Adam/Laura Parker * Brandi Venard * James/Sujette Overstreet * Martha/Andy Newson Teresa Bult * Will/Emily Sims * Barb/Shannon Fiser * Chrissy Marasco * Miranda Telford Brian Grundy * Matthew Tant * Cathy Weisbrodt * Chad/Jo Miller * Alex Tolbert Cory Warner * Dan/Sheree Telford * Dustin Bank * Eve Annunziato * Evelyn Sue Bullion Jenny Kitchen * Justine Bobinger * Katie Kines * Matt Robins * Mike Wigger Nate Fisher-Shaffer Amy Workman * Angie Stapleton * Becca Herrera * Chad Jarboe Abigail/Nathaniel Gooch Amy Harper * Cory/Kylie Hadden * Craig/Sarah Rogers * Darah Kerpka * Derek Bruner George McKay * Jan Bachus * Jesse Bell * Jody Duncan * Johnny and Rosa Ellett * Josh Qualls * Joyce Garner * Kathleen Bult * Katherine/David Hofstetter Lindsey Davis * Lori Graham * MaeLyda Meents * Kristen Moon * Patricia Kassel Sam/Jess Miller * Sharon (Brad) Jacob * Sharra Shotwell * Sophia Vaughn * Stephanie Lehman * Wendy Pickering Whitney Harmeson
More on your money in action:
In 2017, we have amped up our food ministry, supplementing meals at nearly every program we host during the week. If providing lunch or dinner for a single mom and her kids takes a weight off her shoulders in any way, then space is created for her to be the mom she desires to be. We have made several partnerships with local grocery stores and restaurants, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, and Aldi, receiving free perishable food that we are able to use for meals for our families. In the past, a monthly donation of $149 a month would have only fed our single moms and kids one Sunday out of the month. Now, with our supplemented food donations, your $149 will feed moms and kids every Sunday of the month!
In 2017, we sat down with 10 high school students and helped them fill out their ACT prep forms and take practice exams. Each time we submit a $35 fee for the ACT, we help a teenager with next steps in their life. We believe barriers like a simple fee should never keep a child from achieving their dreams and career goals! We are calling you the Dream Team because your donation of $35 a month could have the potential to help a child break away from generations of poverty through pursuing higher education.