Below you will find a list of current job openings at the West Nashville Dream Center. Please contact Executive Director, TJ Fletcher to send your resume. Put job of interest in the subject line.
Dream Center Ministry Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Classification: Part-Time
- Maintain message and phone system of the West Nashville Dream Center, ensuring that all messages left on the business phone are delegated to appropriate team members as needed; can field basic phone calls from community members concerning programming times and events.
- Support the ministry coordinator by attending and leading 1-2 ministry sites a week.
- Work with all ministry leaders to ensure that every ministry has required supplies on we weekly basis. Responsible for purchasing any supplies that are not housed at various storage locations.
- Visit post office a minimum of three times per week and distribute mail to appropriate team members.
- Assist Development Director in writing thank you cards to private donors and partner organizations.
- Pick up printing and other ministry-related items from vendors throughout Nashville; deliver any written communication materials to community partner organizations.
- Meet new volunteers at ministry sites to set them up for success.
- Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Highly organized and punctual; comfortable keeping detailed records and files.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to complete all tasks in a timely manner while going with the flow of ministry needs and schedules.
- Team player mentality; work with all team members to ensure that needs for various ministries, ministry spaces, and office supplies are being met and maintained.
- Able to represent the West Nashville Dream Center professionally to all community partner organizations and demographics served by the WNDC ministries.